🏆Philips AVENT DECT Baby Monitor SCD501/10
- DECT innovation guarantees absolutely no interference, clear sound, with array approximately 900 feet;
- The parent unit is outlet or battery-powered;
- 5 sound-activated LED lights to show the audio degree and also comfort nightlight;
- AA batteries not consisted of;
- Convenience night light;
- DECT technology ensures absolutely no disturbance;
- Array approximately 330 meters;
- Parent system is outlet or battery-powered, AA batteries not included;
- Smart ECO mode for effective use of power;
- 5 LED lights to signify sound;
The best review of a baby monitor audio Philips AVENT SCD501
Doing a review of the Philips Avent Baby Phone that I have been using, ever since my twins were born. So I’ve been using it for about a year, four months now, and I absolutely love this baby phone.
It’s a simple baby phone, it’s also not so expensive. It just gives sound, no video. So it comes with two pieces, both have cables to connect to electricity. Let me start with this piece. So this is what you put in the baby’s room. It’s really simple, it just has one button. So you turn it on over here, right? And it has a green light to signal that it’s on and it’s working, and there’s a soft light that glows over here. So it comes with a lamp, a small lamp if I can call it that.
You switch it on over here, just press and hold. There you go, I hope you can see that. So I find that absolutely useful because it helps you with an orientation at night when it’s dark. It’s absolutely great because it is not too bright. It’s bright enough to give you orientation, and for you to be able to breastfeed or change a diaper in the night, but it’s not too bright that it disturbs your sleep or it disturbs the baby’s sleep, so absolutely great.
That’s what it looks like, okay? And then we have the second part, which is what you take with you to be able to hear the babies. So this is what it looks like.
You can see the small speaker, this is where you get the sound. And you turn it on over here, the big button in the middle. And this is what it looks like when you turn it on. So there’s the red light blinking until it connects with the piece in the baby’s room, then it turns green to show you that it’s working.
You see how it’s green. What other features do we have? Let me, okay. So you have the cable to connect to the electricity, but you can use batteries, as well. For instance, if you want to go outside, maybe sit in the garden, or if you have a big house, you’re not confined to just connecting it to electricity. You can just put batteries and move around with it. I never used batteries, so I can’t say much about it, I just connected it to electricity. I don’t live in a huge apartment, so I just put it in one spot and I can hear it from basically everywhere. You can increase the volume.
I hope you can see that. Okay, and you also have a light, if you’re using batteries, you also have a light that shows you when your batteries are running low. So it’s simple and it has worked very well, I’ve never had any malfunctions with this baby phone and I definitely would recommend it for anybody looking for a baby phone. And it has a security feature, which I find absolutely great and necessary. So here’s the thing, if some creepy person thinks they can crawl into your baby’s room and harm them or whatever, and they think they can just switch off the baby phone and you don’t hear anything, they are wrong.
Because what happens is that the moment it’s, the piece in the baby’s room is switched off, you get an alarm. So let me see if I can demonstrate that. I hope it works because it’s too close, but let’s try it. So I switch that off. That’s what goes into the baby’s room, I switch it off. Let’s see what happens. It usually takes about 20 seconds to react. Now it’s blinking red, and I guess it gives you a chance to rectify the error. And if nothing happens in about 15 to 20 seconds, then an alarm goes off, and then you know something is wrong. There you go. And then it goes off every 15 seconds until you either switch that back on or switch this off. So let me just switch that off.
Okay, so that was it for my review of the Philips Avent Baby Phone, I hope you found it useful. Don’t hesitate to share this video with anybody who might be looking for a baby phone. And if you haven’t subscribed, please subscribe and check out my other tips, videos. Yeah, so, I hope you enjoyed the video, and thank you so much for watching. Bye. Hi guys.
So today I want to do a review of the Philips Avent Baby Phone that I have been using ever since my twins were born. So I’ve been using it for about a year, four months now, and I absolutely love this baby phone. It’s a simple baby phone, it’s also not so expensive. It just gives sound, no video.
Customer questions & answers by-product Philips AVENT
Are both the parent and baby unit cordless or just the parent unit?
Only the parent unit is cordless. Also, you cannot talk through the parent unit to the baby unit like you can with other models. We have a second older Philips model that allows this and use that feature on occasion to talk to my spouse when in the baby room.
What frequency does this run on?
The monitor works on DECT frequency (1880MHz-1900MHz).
I was thinking about using this in my barn so that I can hear my horses.
It says it works up to 300 ft. I’ve used it on my deck, but the distance is only about 75 feet.
🥈VTech (2 Parent Units)
VTech DM221-2 Audio Baby Monitor with up to 1,000 ft of Range, Vibrating Sound-Alert, Talk Back Intercom, Night Light Loop & Two Parent Units
- This setup consists of 2 parent devices (monitor) and one baby system (audio monitor).
- DECT 6.0 offers crystal clear transmission, removing the aggravating white sound you learn through analog screens.
- 5-level audio sign – graphic bars on the moms and dad system suggest the degree of noise in your baby’s space so you can visually monitor the sound degree with the system silenced.
- Often all your baby requires is to listen to the noise of your voice – comfort your infant with the 2-way talk-back intercom.
- Rechargeable batteries provide parent system with approximately 18 hours of monitoring time on a solitary charge.
- Go hands cost-free with the belt clip on the parent unit – lug the parent unit everywhere you go without the inconvenience of holding it. The operating series of the moms and dad system is up to 1,000 feet outdoors or 150 feet indoors.
- Parent unit can be set to beep if: (1) link in between the parent system and also the baby unit is shed, and/or (2) rechargeable battery is reduced.
The best review of a baby monitor audio from the VTech
Good evening, everyone. Welcome to Mountain Twin Reviews. I’m Mamma Ibeji, and joining me today is Marc Junior. Today we’ll be reviewing the VTech baby monitors. So stick around and check our review.
So we’re gonna start here in the nursery, in which I’m gonna put Marc Junior here down in the crib, make sure he’s nice and comfortable. And what we’re gonna do is set him up here in the crib and I’m gonna turn on the baby monitor using the on button. And then I’m gonna go ahead in the kitchen.
There’s a variety of functions like a night light and talk back, but right now we’re just gonna go ahead and turn it on, and see how it works. Okay, I’m gonna head over to the kitchen. So I’m here in the kitchen, and I’m gonna turn the volume up so you can hear him crying.
So as you can see he’s crying pretty loudly so I’m gonna just go ahead and show you that you can clip it onto your clothes, your waistband. And it’s conveniently just latched onto you so you can hear the baby crying at any time. Very convenient, very light, and very functional.
Actually I really like it. For the pros and the cons of the VTech monitor. So the pros are that it is chargeable, it has a chargeable battery, it still works from far, it has a night light as well as a talkback function, volume control, and it’s very affordable. I really only have one con and that’s the baby unit is not chargeable, and I really wish it was.
But I definitely still recommend this product. And that concludes our view of the VTech baby monitor.
Customer questions & answers by product VTech
Why did you buy this product instead of a video baby monitor? Is it just price, or something else? Trying to decide for me!
I bought them for the price, but also because when you are sleeping you are not able to see the video monitor. The biggest reason why I did not buy the video monitors is that I did not see the point. If I really need to see my child I can just walk into the room.
Is the distance range really close to 1,000 feet?
I’m not great at judging distances is probably 200′-300′ away from the house and we were using it in the basement.
Audio Baby Monitor – Portable WiFi Smart Intercom and Night Light for Child – 900-Foot Radio Range – 2-Way Talk Communication
Motorola MBP164 CONNECT Audio Baby Monitor setup guide
Enhanced Range Digital Audio Baby Monitor, 1 Parent Unit, White (Renewed)
- DECT 6.0 electronic innovation gives clear audio transmission and also premium variety, removing irritating history noise while enabling you to move from area to area.
- Approximately 1,500 feet of array: Stay connected to your baby from another space or even from the yard. Approximately 50% even more range over the existing line.
- LEDs on the moms and dad device indicate the degree of noise in your baby’s space so you can aesthetically monitor the sound degree with the system silenced.
- Belt clip: It’s easy to relocate the moms and dad unit hands-free from area to area. Connect the moms and dad system to your belt, pocket or shirt.
- Safe and secure electronic audio transmission shields you from interference, offering you a private, encrypted audio link. Plus, you’ll experience a clear, static-free sound.
The best review of a baby monitor audio from the VTech
Philips Avent Dect Audio Baby Monitor SCD720
VTech DM1111, Enhanced Range Digital Audio Baby Monitor, 1 Parent Unit, White (Renewed)
The best review of a baby monitor audio from the Philips SCD720
Philips AVENT DECT SCD501 is the winner of the best audio baby monitors
- DECT technology guarantees zero interference, clear souund, with range up to 900 feet
- Parent unit is outlet or battery powered
- Comfort night light
- 5 sound activated LED lights to show sound level and comfort nightlight
- DECT technology guarantees zero interference